Well, here she is, Miss Peyton with Glasses. I think she is pretty stinking cute. She LOVES them! I am so glad!! When I told her they were in and we got to go get them, she started jumping up and down and screaming! Then when we got to the office, she was so excited. The nurse asked her what she thought, and she said, "Pretty!!" We immediately went to surprise Daddy at the firehouse. He has not seen her in any glasses yet since he couldn't go shopping with us. He thought she was pretty cute. The other guys at the house were good to her too, they all made a big deal out of it and told her she was looking good! Then we went home to impatiently await Nan and Pop's arrival. She wanted to surprise them too, and had a plan all mapped out. She was going to hide in her room, behind the door. They were going to come in and say "Where is Peyton Mae?" Then she was going to jump out and say "Here I am!!" She of course would have her glasses behind her back, so...
She looks so much like you.....PRETTY!
ReplyDelete